The Nurse Break
Live Interviews | Podcast | Inquisitive | Slice-of-life Journalism
Interviewing nurses and other health professionals from Australia LIVE on Facebook and Youtube. Ask your questions, interact live and watch it. Or come and listen to it as a podcast here after. Make sure to sign up to be notified of new episodes.
From one guest to many at the same time, our interviews are free and live on Facebook or Youtube allowing you to interact with guests and ask questions. The audio is then turned into a high quality podcast after!
Maternal, Child & Family Health Nursing in Australia – The Nurse Break & Nurses Collective – Live Interviews
- Maternal, Child & Family Health Nursing in Australia
- Olympian, Rehab Nurse and Manager Rachael Lynch
- My patient is Deaf…now what? Caring for Deaf patients
- Occupational Violence & Aggression in Nursing
- Disaster Nursing Preparedness
- The Lifesaving Twin Sisters | Ambulance Paramedic and Emergency Nurse
- Nurse Midwife Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Graduate Nurse Program Panel Discussion
- Senior Nursing Lecturer – Behind the Scenes
- Agency Rural & Remote Nursing in Australia
Meet your host
Registered Nurse and Founder of The Nurse Break. For more about Jackson go here
Subscribe | Collaborate | Contribute
Subscribe to stay in the loop
Want to sponsor or collaborate with us?
Write and Contribute an article!
Get in touch
- On the lookout for guest hosts alongside Jackson!
- Always looking for great guests for the show! If you’re interested or know someone then let us know
- Have something you want me to discuss on the podcast or some feedback?
- Want to become a sponsor and get a shout out?
- Want to ask something else?